Monsters

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

I've been running GURPS for quite a while and my PCs now prefer it over D&D (we
never made the jump to d20).

One of the die-hard D&D guys wants to run a fantasy campaign, and now that he has
the rule books he's planning on converting over his "Monstrous Compendiums" before
he starts running a campaign.

I'd love to make this transition easy for my buddy so that I can take a break from
GMing and play for a while.

Anyone know of a site with some of this already done?

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 10:56:02 -0500 in rec.games.frp.gurps, Kent Allard
<evil@hearts_of_men.net> wrote:

>I've been running GURPS for quite a while and my PCs now prefer it over D&D (we
>never made the jump to d20).
>
>One of the die-hard D&D guys wants to run a fantasy campaign, and now that he has
>the rule books he's planning on converting over his "Monstrous Compendiums" before
>he starts running a campaign.
>
>I'd love to make this transition easy for my buddy so that I can take a break from
>GMing and play for a while.
>
>Anyone know of a site with some of this already done?

You might try these:

http://members.fortunecity.com/colclark/DnDConversion.htm
http://members.aol.com/BruceG6069/ADnD_to_GURPS.html
http://home.mira.net/~tosh/text/gurps/re_monsters.htm