Lexmark X125 Printer Problem

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but couldn't find a
newsgroup that addressed printer problems-I have a Lexmark 125 printer newly
installed on a new Dell comp. I have set it to scan documents as a jpg-but
when I try to open them up they are unrecoganizable computer jargon and 1
simple page can turn into 51 pages! Anybody got any ideas on what I have to
do to get this to scan properly? Have tried various settings such as
BMP-TEXT-and all choices available but to no avail,they all open up as
computer jargon that is unreadable.

Thanks
Rocko

More about lexmark x125 printer problem

    Rocko wrote:
    > Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but couldn't find a
    > newsgroup that addressed printer problems-I have a Lexmark 125 printer newly
    > installed on a new Dell comp. I have set it to scan documents as a jpg-but
    > when I try to open them up they are unrecoganizable computer jargon and 1
    > simple page can turn into 51 pages! Anybody got any ideas on what I have to
    > do to get this to scan properly? Have tried various settings such as
    > BMP-TEXT-and all choices available but to no avail,they all open up as
    > computer jargon that is unreadable.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Rocko

    You might need to purchase Adobe Acrobat. I have had nothing but
    problems with Lexmark printers. My suggestion, you won't like it: get
    the HP4215. Mine works beautifully and I don't even need to purchase
    Adobe Acrobat. It has an option built-in to scan to PDF.

    Ive got Adobe Acrobat Pro on there and it still wont read it.
    "Moshup Trail" <not.really@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Rocko wrote:
    >> Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but couldn't
    >> find a newsgroup that addressed printer problems-I have a Lexmark 125
    >> printer newly installed on a new Dell comp. I have set it to scan
    >> documents as a jpg-but when I try to open them up they are
    >> unrecoganizable computer jargon and 1 simple page can turn into 51 pages!
    >> Anybody got any ideas on what I have to do to get this to scan properly?
    >> Have tried various settings such as BMP-TEXT-and all choices available
    >> but to no avail,they all open up as computer jargon that is unreadable.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Rocko ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure
    >> Usenet News==----
    >> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
    >> Newsgroups
    >> =----
    > You might need to purchase Adobe Acrobat. I have had nothing but problems
    > with Lexmark printers. My suggestion, you won't like it: get the HP4215.
    > Mine works beautifully and I don't even need to purchase Adobe Acrobat.
    > It has an option built-in to scan to PDF.

Lexmark Printers Windows XP