Come back from a few moments. I click on "My computer" icon, all harddisks
can be seen, only shared folder and my name's folder gone. Could anyone
help?
I tried the answer of a previous post. But to no avail.
Thanks
Jack

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Jacky Luk wrote:

> Come back from a few moments. I click on "My computer" icon, all harddisks
> can be seen, only shared folder and my name's folder gone. Could anyone
> help?
> I tried the answer of a previous post. But to no avail.
> Thanks
> Jack

Keep your posts in the same thread. Otherwise no one knows what has
been suggested.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User