Which Palm Pilot to buy?

September 3, 2004 4:34:50 AM

I have been comtemplating buying a palm pilot, would someone make some
suggestions on which to buy.
Thaks

--
"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their
mother."

More about : palm pilot buy

Anonymous
September 3, 2004 4:34:51 AM

Tina, with the background that you have given us, It is close to calling the
hospital and upon getting an answer saying "I am sick, what is wrong with
me"

What will you use it for? What is your budget? Do you want to play games?
Will you be reading books//text docs? Interfaceing with a desktop computer?
If yes PC or MAC? etc etc

"T. L. Pope-Green" <ptb00510@mail.wvnet.edu> wrote in message
> I have been comtemplating buying a palm pilot, would someone make some
> suggestions on which to buy.
> Thaks
>
> --
> "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love
their
> mother."
> Love, Tina

Anonymous
September 3, 2004 5:03:45 AM

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 00:34:50 GMT, T. L. Pope-Green had this to say...

<http://www.palmone.com/us/products/compare/selector/&gt;

--
Hope this helps.
Jim Anderson

Well comunsense.....aren't we nice?
"Com Un Sense" <commensense@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Tina, with the background that you have given us, It is close to calling
the
> hospital and upon getting an answer saying "I am sick, what is wrong with
> me"
>
> What will you use it for? What is your budget? Do you want to play games?
> Will you be reading books//text docs? Interfaceing with a desktop
computer?
> If yes PC or MAC? etc etc
>
> "T. L. Pope-Green" <ptb00510@mail.wvnet.edu> wrote in message
> > I have been comtemplating buying a palm pilot, would someone make some
> > suggestions on which to buy.
> > Thaks
> >
> > --
> > "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love
> their
> > mother."
> > Love, Tina

Anonymous
September 3, 2004 6:51:14 PM

I like the Garmin iQue 3600. You haven't given us much to go on.

Dale

--
_ _ Dale DePriest
/`) _ // http://users.cwnet.com/dalede