program kept minimizing itself

I have been trying to run a game which after started, kept minimizing
itself to the taskbar. When I click it to bring it up, it
automatically minimizes again. What gives?

Greetings,

First of all, make sure your computer specifications meet the system
requirements of the game you are trying to play. You can check for the
system requirements on the back of the game box or on the offical game
website.

If still doesn't work try updating your graphic card drivers. If you have an
ATI card, visit www.ati.com However, if you have a Nvidia Card, visit
www.nvidia.com

Also try downloading the latest patches for your game. Sometimes patches
include in-game fixes and graphic card problems. You can looking for game
patches on the offical website of the game.

Lastly, try scanning your computer for any spyware, malware, adware, viruses
and trojans.

Spyware, malware and adware; can be removed with the following programs:

1. Spybot Search and Destroy - http://security.kolla.de/
2. Adware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
3. Microsoft Anti-Spyware (Beta) -

Thanks,

Good luck,

Jose Francisco

"namsilat" <talismana@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have been trying to run a game which after started, kept minimizing
> itself to the taskbar. When I click it to bring it up, it
> automatically minimizes again. What gives?

I was playing the game an hour prior to that, I exited the game, but
when starting it again, it started to happen. I checked drivers for
graphic card, checked for spyware/virus, patched the game, none of
this worked. I even uninstalled and installed the game again, still
did not work.

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 07:30:03 +0200, "Jose Francisco"
<almach@onvol.net> wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>First of all, make sure your computer specifications meet the system
>requirements of the game you are trying to play. You can check for the
>system requirements on the back of the game box or on the offical game
>website.
>
>If still doesn't work try updating your graphic card drivers. If you have an
>ATI card, visit www.ati.com However, if you have a Nvidia Card, visit
>www.nvidia.com
>
>Also try downloading the latest patches for your game. Sometimes patches
>include in-game fixes and graphic card problems. You can looking for game
>patches on the offical website of the game.
>
>Lastly, try scanning your computer for any spyware, malware, adware, viruses
>and trojans.
>
>Spyware, malware and adware; can be removed with the following programs:
>
>1. Spybot Search and Destroy - http://security.kolla.de/
>2. Adware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
>3. Microsoft Anti-Spyware (Beta) -
>http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx
>
>Thanks,
>
>Good luck,
>
>Jose Francisco
>
>"namsilat" <talismana@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I have been trying to run a game which after started, kept minimizing
>> itself to the taskbar. When I click it to bring it up, it
>> automatically minimizes again. What gives?

TRENDING THREADS