USB speakers hooked to an HP Z540 MCE PC work ok w audio editor playing
back directly to USB speaker, but will not work with any media players
eg WMP DVR etc

have played w control panel audio options disabling/enabling etc but
cannot get WMP to use the USB speaker as output, though I know the USB
speakers are installed correctly and work from at least one app eg
audio editor.

WUWT? any fix?

"Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
> Are you OK? This is the second post I have read of yours that actually
> offers help rather than just supercilious insults.
>
> Alias

When the Tick gets spanked she gets nice for a day or two, then, she
defaults to her usual style.

Alias

"Clark Griswold" <f@i.net> wrote in message
> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
>> Are you OK? This is the second post I have read of yours that actually
>> offers help rather than just supercilious insults.
>>
>> Alias
>
> When the Tick gets spanked she gets nice for a day or two, then, she
> defaults to her usual style.

Aaaaaaaaaaah, that explains it!

Alias

Clark Griswold wrote:
> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
>> Are you OK? This is the second post I have read of yours that
>> actually offers help rather than just supercilious insults.
>>
>> Alias
>
> When the Tick gets spanked she gets nice for a day or two, then, she
> defaults to her usual style.

What my boyfriend and I get up to in the bedroom is no concern of yours...
;o)

Ralph

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:45:27 +0100, "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com>
wrote:

>Clark Griswold wrote:
>> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
>>> Are you OK? This is the second post I have read of yours that
>>> actually offers help rather than just supercilious insults.
>>>
>>> Alias
>>
>> When the Tick gets spanked she gets nice for a day or two, then, she
>> defaults to her usual style.
>
>What my boyfriend and I get up to in the bedroom is no concern of yours...
>;o)

Sarah, love,

I think it is now very much our business, as it affects your demeanor here. I
shall ask him next time I see him if he will kindly service you more often.

RB

> Clark Griswold wrote:
>> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
>>> Are you OK? This is the second post I have read of yours that
>>> actually offers help rather than just supercilious insults.
>>>
>>> Alias
>>
>> When the Tick gets spanked she gets nice for a day or two, then, she
>> defaults to her usual style.
>
> What my boyfriend and I get up to in the bedroom is no concern of yours...
> ;o)

And what does your parents have to say about that?

Ralph

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:28:14 -0400, "Clark Griswold" <f@i.net> wrote:

>"Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message
>> Clark Griswold wrote:
>>> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message

>>> When the Tick gets spanked she gets nice for a day or two, then, she
>>> defaults to her usual style.
>>
>> What my boyfriend and I get up to in the bedroom is no concern of yours...
>> ;o)
>>
>And what does your parents have to say about that?

She's almost 30 - hopefully they approve.