SJ Games down

Last response: in Video Games
April 3, 2005 2:52:22 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

Has anyone else had trouble connecting with any of SJ games websites this
morning? (Most recent attempt at 10:52 AM PDT.)

GW Roberts

More about : games

Anonymous
April 3, 2005 8:04:57 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 10:52:22 -0700, "Whitestreak"
<whitestreak@frontiernet.net> wrote:

>Has anyone else had trouble connecting with any of SJ games websites this
>morning? (Most recent attempt at 10:52 AM PDT.)

I've also been getting "connection timed out" messages today. I most
recently checked a quarter-hour ago.

(I wonder whether somebody set the system clock back an hour instead of
forward last night, and the server refuses to talk to the "two hours in
the future" servers around it? As silly as that seems, I've seen it
happen once...)

SJGames folks, this is a good reason to not abandon rec.games.frp.gurps;
we're still up, and (because of the distributed nature of Usenet) we're
likely to remain up indefinitely.

--
Rob Kelk Personal address (ROT-13): eboxryx -ng- wxfei -qbg- pbz
"As far as Doug is concerned, "dignity" is just a tragic disease that