HELP: TASK MANAGER PROBLEM!

My learned friends,

I am having a problem with my Task Manager. When I summon it i.e. by
simultaneously pressing: Ctrl, Alt and Del. I an only given a partial view of
the Task Manager box. For example I am not given the top bar, which would
include the “File� option etc. All I am given is the bottom part: “End Task�,
“Switch to� and “New Task�. I have had this problem for about 2 weeks. How
can I rectify this problem and get Task Manager back it its usual form.

Please advise.

Thanking you in advance

Yours,

Joe
3 answers Last reply
More about help task manager problem

    Try double clicking the grey area right above Task.

    bob

    You
    "JOE X5" <JOEX5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > My learned friends,
    >
    > I am having a problem with my Task Manager. When I summon it i.e. by
    > simultaneously pressing: Ctrl, Alt and Del. I an only given a partial view
    of
    > the Task Manager box. For example I am not given the top bar, which would
    > include the "File" option etc. All I am given is the bottom part: "End
    Task",
    > "Switch to" and "New Task". I have had this problem for about 2 weeks. How
    > can I rectify this problem and get Task Manager back it its usual form.
    >
    > Please advise.
    >
    > Thanking you in advance
    >
    > Yours,
    >
    > Joe