HELP: TASK MANAGER PROBLEM!

My learned friends,

I am having a problem with my Task Manager. When I summon it i.e. by
simultaneously pressing: Ctrl, Alt and Del. I an only given a partial view of
the Task Manager box. For example I am not given the top bar, which would
include the “File� option etc. All I am given is the bottom part: “End Task�,
“Switch to� and “New Task�. I have had this problem for about 2 weeks. How
can I rectify this problem and get Task Manager back it its usual form.

Please advise.

Thanking you in advance

Yours,

Joe

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Try double clicking the grey area right above Task.

bob

You
"JOE X5" <JOEX5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My learned friends,
>
> I am having a problem with my Task Manager. When I summon it i.e. by
> simultaneously pressing: Ctrl, Alt and Del. I an only given a partial view
of
> the Task Manager box. For example I am not given the top bar, which would
> include the "File" option etc. All I am given is the bottom part: "End
Task",
> "Switch to" and "New Task". I have had this problem for about 2 weeks. How
> can I rectify this problem and get Task Manager back it its usual form.
>
> Please advise.
>
> Thanking you in advance
>
> Yours,
>
> Joe