system32 error

i am running xp pro,suddenly i cant seem to be able to load any programmes
from cd sofware.this error appears...c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt
"the file system is not suitable for running ms-dos and microsoft windows
applications" whats that all about then?

Spyware possibly. Run Spybot 1.4 or Spysweeper to check and remove any.
--
That's just like my opinion, Man........

"fizzy" wrote:

> i am running xp pro,suddenly i cant seem to be able to load any programmes
> from cd sofware.this error appears...c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt
> "the file system is not suitable for running ms-dos and microsoft windows
> applications" whats that all about then?

Hi

Please see if the following article helps:

"Error message when you install or start an MS-DOS or 16-bit Windows-based
program"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324767

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

http://www.bootdisk.com/xptop20.htm#12

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Error message when you install or start an MS-DOS or 16-bit
Windows-based program
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324767

Also scan your system to check whether there is any trojan or not.Check
it here:-
http://tinyurl.com/86jep

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

fizzy wrote:

> i am running xp pro,suddenly i cant seem to be able to load any programmes
> from cd sofware.this error appears...c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt
> "the file system is not suitable for running ms-dos and microsoft windows
> applications" whats that all about then?

Bobby

http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-11186-0.html?forumID=41&threadID=170351.
try this link.

"fizzy" <fizzy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i am running xp pro,suddenly i cant seem to be able to load any programmes
> from cd sofware.this error appears...c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt
> "the file system is not suitable for running ms-dos and microsoft windows
> applications" whats that all about then?

TRENDING THREADS