Does anyone have Gurps Bunnies and Burrow for sale

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

Henk Glimlach <henk_glimlach@wanadoo.nl> wrote:
> Does anyone have Gurps Bunnies and Burrow

Yes!

> for sale

No, sorry. :p

mcv.

maxPower

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2001
Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

"Henk Glimlach" <henk_glimlach@wanadoo.nl> wrote in news:425ac0b7$0$7392
$dbd4f001@news.wanadoo.nl:

> Does anyone have Gurps Bunnies and Burrow for sale

Try DC or eMule... Handy way of getting out-of-print stuff.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:23:52 +0200, "Henk Glimlach"
<henk_glimlach@wanadoo.nl> wrote:

>Does anyone have Gurps Bunnies and Burrow for sale

I don't have one right now, but I've sold it on Ebay a few times,
consistently getting around $50 for it. It's one of the most valuable
GURPS books. If you can find it for $30 or less, grab it!

Doug

Doug Haxton <hal@oa.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:23:52 +0200, "Henk Glimlach"
> <henk_glimlach@wanadoo.nl> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone have Gurps Bunnies and Burrow for sale
>>
> I don't have one right now, but I've sold it on Ebay a few times,
> consistently getting around $50 for it.

That's good to know, in case I ever end up in serious financial trouble
and need to sell stuff. Let's hope that never happens, though.

mcv.

"mcv" <mcvmcv@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
> Doug Haxton <hal@oa.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:23:52 +0200, "Henk Glimlach"
>> <henk_glimlach@wanadoo.nl> wrote:
>>
>>>Does anyone have Gurps Bunnies and Burrow for sale
>>>
>> I don't have one right now, but I've sold it on Ebay a few times,
>> consistently getting around $50 for it.
>
> That's good to know, in case I ever end up in serious financial trouble
> and need to sell stuff. Let's hope that never happens, though.

I wonder if SJG is going to reprint it?

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:44:01 -1000, "Warren Okuma" <wokuma@lava.net>
wrote:

>"mcv" <mcvmcv@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
>> Doug Haxton <hal@oa.com> wrote:

>>> I don't have one right now, but I've sold it on Ebay a few times,
>>> consistently getting around $50 for it.
>>
>> That's good to know, in case I ever end up in serious financial trouble
>> and need to sell stuff. Let's hope that never happens, though.
>>

>I wonder if SJG is going to reprint it?

Almost certainly not. They'd have to license it again.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

Thinking of doing a Bunnies & Burrows / Cyberpunk cross-over?

(yeah, me too)

SBC news server wrote:
> Thinking of doing a Bunnies & Burrows / Cyberpunk cross-over?
>
> (yeah, me too)

Wasn't that in an old Pyramid "Games that should not be played" cartoon?

Euel

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 07:07:27 GMT, Euel Ball <euelball@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>SBC news server wrote:
>> Thinking of doing a Bunnies & Burrows / Cyberpunk cross-over?
>>
>> (yeah, me too)
>>
>Wasn't that in an old Pyramid "Games that should not be played" cartoon?

Oh I don't know about that. Bunnies with brain implants to make them
smart enough to follow instructions, muscle implants so they can leap
higher and harder, and retractable claws. Bunniepunk is a natural.

David Johnston wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 07:07:27 GMT, Euel Ball <euelball@earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>

>>SBC news server wrote:
>>
>>>Thinking of doing a Bunnies & Burrows / Cyberpunk cross-over?
>>>
>>>(yeah, me too)
>>>

>>Wasn't that in an old Pyramid "Games that should not be played" cartoon?
>

> Oh I don't know about that. Bunnies with brain implants to make them
> smart enough to follow instructions, muscle implants so they can leap
> higher and harder, and retractable claws. Bunniepunk is a natural.

It's been done before...

"For death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth!"

(No-prize for knowing where this quote comes from.)

Euel

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 01:15:26 GMT, Euel Ball <euelball@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>David Johnston wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 07:07:27 GMT, Euel Ball <euelball@earthlink.net>
>> wrote:

>>>Wasn't that in an old Pyramid "Games that should not be played" cartoon?

Along with "GURPS Rifts"? Maybe...

>> Oh I don't know about that. Bunnies with brain implants to make them
>> smart enough to follow instructions, muscle implants so they can leap
>> higher and harder, and retractable claws. Bunniepunk is a natural.
>>
>It's been done before...
>
>"For death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth!"

"That rabbit's dynamite!"

>(No-prize for knowing where this quote comes from.)

What, not even a little peril, er, prize? :cool:

--
Rob Kelk Personal address (ROT-13): eboxryx -ng- wxfei -qbg- pbz
"As far as Doug is concerned, "dignity" is just a tragic disease that