Cannot save JPEG in Paint

Hi!

I have a problem saving JPEG images in Paint on a newly installed Windows XP
SP2 installation. I get the error...
Paint cannot save this file. Save was interrupted, so your file has not been
saved.

Have anyone heard about this earlyer or have any surgestions on a solution?

Kind Regards

Mogens B. Lassen
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot save jpeg paint

    Try these links to see if it helps.

    http://www.jsifaq.com/SUBR/tip8800/rh8880.htm

    It is a problem but Microsoft has not bothered to fix it.
    --
    That's just like my opinion, Man........

    "Mogens B. Lassen" wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > I have a problem saving JPEG images in Paint on a newly installed Windows XP
    > SP2 installation. I get the error...
    > Paint cannot save this file. Save was interrupted, so your file has not been
    > saved.
    >
    > Have anyone heard about this earlyer or have any surgestions on a solution?
    >

    > Kind Regards
    >
    > Mogens B. Lassen

Microsoft Windows XP