Cannot save JPEG in Paint

Hi!

I have a problem saving JPEG images in Paint on a newly installed Windows XP
SP2 installation. I get the error...
Paint cannot save this file. Save was interrupted, so your file has not been
saved.

Have anyone heard about this earlyer or have any surgestions on a solution?

Kind Regards

Mogens B. Lassen

Try these links to see if it helps.

http://www.jsifaq.com/SUBR/tip8800/rh8880.htm

It is a problem but Microsoft has not bothered to fix it.
--
That's just like my opinion, Man........