windows media player problem displaying wmv file

greets from Spain... wonder if anyone can help me. i am using XP pro updated
to SP2; i am TRYING to playback a win media file on real player AND windows
media player with NO success!!! i hear sound okay but the video display is
like a negative display, with all whites and cyan but no positive image. i
have updated my video codecs and even installed the wmedia player bundle,
with NO success. in real player it is the same.. can anyone help please???
thanks...

From your description, it sounds like one specific file doesn't work. If that
is the case, maybe the file is corrupted.

If not, have you checked for Spyware? Use Spybot 1.4 or Spysweeper to remove
any.
--
That's just like my opinion, Man........