desktop icons on taskbar

Hi, I used to be able to moved or copy my desktop icons on the taskbar but it
seem it does not work anymore. Help please
--
XP home , Office 97

any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time

Running Compaq P3, 500Mhz
WIN XP home, Office 97
Dialup (no choice here)
4 answers Last reply
More about desktop icons taskbar

    justamailman wrote:

    > Hi, I used to be able to moved or copy my desktop icons on the taskbar
    > but it seem it does not work anymore. Help please

    Is the taskbar locked? Right-click on an empty area of it and unlock it.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    no it is not locked I have checked, that sorry
    --

    "justamailman" wrote:

    > Hi, I used to be able to moved or copy my desktop icons on the taskbar but it
    > seem it does not work anymore. Help please
    > --
    > XP home , Office 97
    >
    > any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time
    >
    > Running Compaq P3, 500Mhz
    > WIN XP home, Office 97
    > Dialup (no choice here)

    but I have to admit that I am using a new old laptop Dell600 with WinXP Home
    but may be I don't have all the updates in yet . But SP2 is in though.
    --

    "justamailman" wrote:

    > Hi, I used to be able to moved or copy my desktop icons on the taskbar but it
    > seem it does not work anymore. Help please
    > --
    > XP home , Office 97
    >
    > any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time
    >
    > Running Compaq P3, 500Mhz
    > WIN XP home, Office 97
    > Dialup (no choice here)

    sorry to all it was my quick launch that was closed, that is where they were
    --

    "justamailman" wrote:

    > but I have to admit that I am using a new old laptop Dell600 with WinXP Home
    > but may be I don't have all the updates in yet . But SP2 is in though.
    > --
    > XP home , Office 97
    >
    > any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time
    >
    > Running Compaq P3, 500Mhz
    > WIN XP home, Office 97
    > Dialup (no choice here)
    >

    > "justamailman" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi, I used to be able to moved or copy my desktop icons on the taskbar but it
    > > seem it does not work anymore. Help please
    > > --
    > > XP home , Office 97
    > >
    > > any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time
    > >
    > > Running Compaq P3, 500Mhz
    > > WIN XP home, Office 97
    > > Dialup (no choice here)

Taskbar Desktop Icons Office Windows XP