desktop icons on taskbar

June 29, 2005 10:44:03 AM

Hi, I used to be able to moved or copy my desktop icons on the taskbar but it
seem it does not work anymore. Help please
--
XP home , Office 97

any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time

Running Compaq P3, 500Mhz
WIN XP home, Office 97
Dialup (no choice here)

More about : desktop icons taskbar

June 29, 2005 11:21:57 AM

justamailman wrote:

> Hi, I used to be able to moved or copy my desktop icons on the taskbar
> but it seem it does not work anymore. Help please

Is the taskbar locked? Right-click on an empty area of it and unlock it.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

no it is not locked I have checked, that sorry
--

"justamailman" wrote:

> Hi, I used to be able to moved or copy my desktop icons on the taskbar but it
> seem it does not work anymore. Help please
> --
> XP home , Office 97
>
> any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time
>
> Running Compaq P3, 500Mhz
> WIN XP home, Office 97
> Dialup (no choice here)
June 29, 2005 7:29:01 PM

but I have to admit that I am using a new old laptop Dell600 with WinXP Home
but may be I don't have all the updates in yet . But SP2 is in though.
--

"justamailman" wrote:

> Hi, I used to be able to moved or copy my desktop icons on the taskbar but it
> seem it does not work anymore. Help please
> --
> XP home , Office 97
>
> any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time
>
> Running Compaq P3, 500Mhz
> WIN XP home, Office 97
> Dialup (no choice here)
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 6:03:04 PM

sorry to all it was my quick launch that was closed, that is where they were
--

!