Windows XP themes - Good question

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hey

Windows XP allows you to customise the appearance of Windows XP and has I
think 4 different appearances you can choose from in the display properties
under windows XP style with Windows XP plus installed.

Is there any website that lets you download files to change the appearance
of Windows XP without installing an extra program such as Window Blinds? I
ask because I'm not artistic enough to create my own.

Thankyou

Dan

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx?productID=&freetext=theme&DisplayLang=en