Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzaku

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2007
I'm in the market for a tablet, but problem is I'm not sure what to get. But what I do want on my tablet is the ability to play flash and transfer/view any pdf file without going through large hoops and hurdles (such as jail breaking).

Solution
I have an Acer a500. I love it. It is perfect for sitting and relaxing in the evening playing wordfued with my daughter and other friends. It has great color and clear pictures. There is a lot of apps that are suitable for it too. The price was reasonable from Walmart, as were the accessories that I ordered through amazon. I showed it to my friend and she was impressed with the tablet as well. The battery life is really good too. I totally recommend the Acer Iconia A500 tablet.

asye288

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011
If you need to use Adobe, you are ruling out Apple. The other solution is Android table. The best Android tablet available in the market is Acer A500 or Asus Transformer. They are in the mid $400 range. Personally I prefer Asus because of its quality and flexibility.

Tammei

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2012
I have an Acer a500. I love it. It is perfect for sitting and relaxing in the evening playing wordfued with my daughter and other friends. It has great color and clear pictures. There is a lot of apps that are suitable for it too. The price was reasonable from Walmart, as were the accessories that I ordered through amazon. I showed it to my friend and she was impressed with the tablet as well. The battery life is really good too. I totally recommend the Acer Iconia A500 tablet.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.