  • Internet Explorer
  • Outlook Express
  • Windows XP
June 29, 2005 4:05:21 PM

Hey, that fixed the Outlook problem. Now it's just MSN conversations..
You should be able to open links in conversation windows in MSN 7.0,
right? The wierd thing is that sometimes if I click a link multiple
times I can get it to work. Does this point to a problem with MSN?

--
Isolated

More about : external internet links

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 5:57:34 PM

You can post your query to this MSN Messenger-specific newsgroup:

microsoft.public.msn.messenger

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/d...

In your newsreader: