SilverFox

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2004

i recently had to re-install XP using the recovery discs. since then, when
playing spider solitaire the sounds in the game do not play. however, i have
found that if i am listening to music with media player while playing the
game, the game sounds return as normal. can anyone help?

All I can offer is to check the options for sound.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"silverfox" <silverfox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i recently had to re-install XP using the recovery discs. since then, when
> playing spider solitaire the sounds in the game do not play. however, i
> have
> found that if i am listening to music with media player while playing the
> game, the game sounds return as normal. can anyone help?

Open spider solitaire>click on Game menu>Select Options>Check the box
against 'Use sound effects'>OK

regards,
ssg MS-MVP