Hacking site!

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

On 14 Jul 2005 12:19:05 -0700, birksjonathan@hotmail.com wrote:

>Hey this is a nice hacking group! I have a similar site at:

<snip>

>My friend is a member at this site and this group, so ill be seeing you
>all around!
>
>Just thought id say hi! :)

Of course, *real* hackers (a) don't advertise their sites, and (b) know
more than the Secret Service did a decade ago about the difference
between GURPS and hacking.

Call me paranoid, but I'm not about to visit that page to find out just
how many pieces of spyware would get auto-loaded onto my system...

--
Rob Kelk Personal address (ROT-13): eboxryx -ng- tznvy -qbg- pbz
"Flaming first just means that you haven't realized yet that you're

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

On 14 Jul 2005 12:19:05 -0700, birksjonathan@hotmail.com drained his
beer, leaned back in the rec.games.frp.gurps beanbag and drunkenly
proclaimed the following

Nice of you to admit to being an idiot right out in the open.
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.

Rob Kelk <robkelk@deadspam.com> wrote:
> On 14 Jul 2005 12:19:05 -0700, birksjonathan@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>Hey this is a nice hacking group! I have a similar site at:
>
> <snip>
>
>>My friend is a member at this site and this group, so ill be seeing you
>>all around!
>>
>>Just thought id say hi! :)
>
> Of course, *real* hackers (a) don't advertise their sites, and (b) know
> more than the Secret Service did a decade ago about the difference
> between GURPS and hacking.
>
> Call me paranoid, but I'm not about to visit that page to find out just
> how many pieces of spyware would get auto-loaded onto my system...

Ofcourse a *real* hacker doesn't use a browser that auto-installs
anything without explicit permission. Not that I looked at the site;
it just doesn't sound like there could possibly be anything there
that's worth my time.

mcv.