How do I remove passwords stored in WindowsXP

When I sign into site WindowsXP automatically seems to save my usernames and
passwords
How do I remove these once they are stored?
How do i prevent this from happening - I definitely did not request my
usernames and passwords to be stored.
Can anyone help please
Braam

Launch Internet Explorer and from the Toolbar select:
Tools > Internet Options > Content > AutoComplete.
Then click on "Clear Passwords".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Abraham The Lazy" wrote:

| When I sign into site WindowsXP automatically seems to save my usernames and
| passwords
| How do I remove these once they are stored?
| How do i prevent this from happening - I definitely did not request my
| usernames and passwords to be stored.
| Can anyone help please
| Braam

Thanks guys
much appreciated

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Launch Internet Explorer and from the Toolbar select:
> Tools > Internet Options > Content > AutoComplete.
> Then click on "Clear Passwords".
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Abraham The Lazy" wrote:
>
> | When I sign into site WindowsXP automatically seems to save my usernames and
> | passwords
> | How do I remove these once they are stored?
> | How do i prevent this from happening - I definitely did not request my
> | usernames and passwords to be stored.
> | Can anyone help please
> | Braam

IE, Tools, Internet Options, Content (TAB), AutoComplete (Button)
From here you can configure what IE will store and there is also a
Clear Passwords option.

"Abraham The Lazy" <Abraham The Lazy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:0EF4927D-3178-4E72-B54C-16C9F08B6530@microsoft.com...
> When I sign into site WindowsXP automatically seems to save my usernames
> and
> passwords
> How do I remove these once they are stored?
> How do i prevent this from happening - I definitely did not request my
> usernames and passwords to be stored.
> Can anyone help please
> Braam

thank you
much appreciated

"R. McCarty" wrote:

> IE, Tools, Internet Options, Content (TAB), AutoComplete (Button)
> From here you can configure what IE will store and there is also a
> Clear Passwords option.
>
> "Abraham The Lazy" <Abraham The Lazy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:0EF4927D-3178-4E72-B54C-16C9F08B6530@microsoft.com...
> > When I sign into site WindowsXP automatically seems to save my usernames
> > and
> > passwords
> > How do I remove these once they are stored?
> > How do i prevent this from happening - I definitely did not request my
> > usernames and passwords to be stored.
> > Can anyone help please
> > Braam

TRENDING THREADS