Sign in with
Your question

The Viewsonic VA2012w is it good ?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 31, 2006 9:16:39 PM

Hello THGF I am about so recive a Viewsonic VA2012w and i was wondering how are they as a screen ?

Is there any ghosting at all,white edges ? or anything like that ?

Here is the Spec sheet

Viewsonic VA2012w Spec sheet

Thankyou

More about : viewsonic va2012w good

October 31, 2006 10:32:36 PM

I will be posting these comments every chance I get.

Be careful with Viewsonic. The monitors are ok as long as they continue to work ok. Customer service is horrible. Two weeks and I still don't have a replacement for my VP912B under their 'Express" exchange program. They did offer me a lower spec'd monitor, which I of course declined.

I have now bought a new NEC 90GX2 which so far is very good. I'm returning the Viewsonic for repair, shipping to them at my cost. Wonder how long it'll take before its fixed properly and returned.
November 1, 2006 5:08:58 AM

Quote:
I will be posting these comments every chance I get.

Be careful with Viewsonic. The monitors are ok as long as they continue to work ok. Customer service is horrible. Two weeks and I still don't have a replacement for my VP912B under their 'Express" exchange program. They did offer me a lower spec'd monitor, which I of course declined.

I have now bought a new NEC 90GX2 which so far is very good. I'm returning the Viewsonic for repair, shipping to them at my cost. Wonder how long it'll take before its fixed properly and returned.

Well let me tell you my story......

I ordered a Viewsonic G90F+ from i-tech.com.au because iam a crt fan and wouldent abit defeat lol anyway 2 weeks later my screen went green and certain functions like ultrabrite and res settings stopped working so i rang up CS which here in AU was awsome (you in the usa ?) and we made a agreement with a guy there to send a completely new one out when we send the broken one back.

Well i sent my broken one back and it 2 weeks i was supposedly sent out a NEW Screen, well it wasent a NEW Screen IT WAS THE SAME ONE REPAIRED!!!!

So i rang up the guy and it wasent hes problem is was the repairers/engineres prob.

So they sent a NEW ONE OUT and IT BROKE IT 2 WEEKS IT DIDENT GET A PICTURE WHEN I TURNED IT ON!

So they are sending me out this VA2012w free of charge (havent got it yet it stuck at the local depo 2 hours away and i want to wait untill in come to my door!)

I hope when i get this new LCD it works AND KEEEPS WORKING!

Anyways goood luck getting your Viewsonic screen back and i hope it works for you!
!