Offline folders- where are the files stored?

Would someone tell me where the files are stored on the computer? I would
like to use this feature but I want to be able to assign the storage
location to a drive other than C:

Thanks!
4 answers Last reply
More about offline folders files stored

    "Bob" <bob1030@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Would someone tell me where the files are stored on the computer? I would
    > like to use this feature but I want to be able to assign the storage
    > location to a drive other than C:

    Do you have more than one hard disk? Or more than one partition? What
    program are you using?

    If you mean Internet Explorer -
    C:\documents and Settings\user name\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
    and
    Tools, Internet Options, General, Settings, Move Folders

    > Thanks!

    Sorry...guess that was vague.

    I want to activate Offline Folders on my laptop. I have two partitions and
    would like to have the offline folder stored on D: instead of C:

    Tools/Folder Options/Offline Files

    "Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message

    > "Bob" <bob1030@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Would someone tell me where the files are stored on the computer? I
    >> would like to use this feature but I want to be able to assign the
    >> storage location to a drive other than C:
    >

    > Do you have more than one hard disk? Or more than one partition? What
    > program are you using?
    >
    > If you mean Internet Explorer -
    > C:\documents and Settings\user name\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
    > Files
    > and
    > Tools, Internet Options, General, Settings, Move Folders
    >

    >> Thanks!

    C:\Windows\CSC
    -or-
    %SystemRoot%\CSC

    "Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message

    > "Bob" <bob1030@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Would someone tell me where the files are stored on the computer? I
    >> would like to use this feature but I want to be able to assign the
    >> storage location to a drive other than C:
    >

    > Do you have more than one hard disk? Or more than one partition? What
    > program are you using?
    >
    > If you mean Internet Explorer -
    > C:\documents and Settings\user name\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
    > Files
    > and
    > Tools, Internet Options, General, Settings, Move Folders
    >

    >> Thanks!

    http://web.ask.co.uk/web?q=XP+Offline+Folders+&ste=0&qsrc=0&o=0

    there's a few look promising.

    > Sorry...guess that was vague.
    >
    > I want to activate Offline Folders on my laptop. I have two partitions
    > and would like to have the offline folder stored on D: instead of C:
    >
    > Tools/Folder Options/Offline Files
    >

    > "Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Bob" <bob1030@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Would someone tell me where the files are stored on the computer? I
    >>> would like to use this feature but I want to be able to assign the
    >>> storage location to a drive other than C:
    >>

    >> Do you have more than one hard disk? Or more than one partition? What
    >> program are you using?
    >>
    >> If you mean Internet Explorer -
    >> C:\documents and Settings\user name\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
    >> Files
    >> and
    >> Tools, Internet Options, General, Settings, Move Folders
    >>

    >>> Thanks!

Microsoft Windows XP