User account password help please

Hi

My daughter has forgotten her password to open up her desktop.

She has returned from holiday and can not remember as she changed it just
before she left.

I am the computer administrator is there anything I can do to get her in to
the desktop?.

Help please
1 answer Last reply
More about user account password please

    Follow step 6 on this link since you are Administrator:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    http://www.dts-l.org

    "yar" <raybright@btclick.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > My daughter has forgotten her password to open up her desktop.
    >
    > She has returned from holiday and can not remember as she changed it just
    > before she left.
    >
    > I am the computer administrator is there anything I can do to get her in
    > to the desktop?.
    >
    > Help please

Desktops Microsoft Computers Windows XP