User account password help please

June 30, 2005 1:31:21 AM

Hi

My daughter has forgotten her password to open up her desktop.

She has returned from holiday and can not remember as she changed it just
before she left.

I am the computer administrator is there anything I can do to get her in to
the desktop?.

Help please

More about : user account password

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 1:31:22 AM

Follow step 6 on this link since you are Administrator:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
http://www.dts-l.org

!