Sign in with
Your question

how to flash h5550 bios

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
February 6, 2011 6:18:37 AM

hi i got the hp ipaq h5550, when i reet it it come up with a " failed to start background reader (status=5,error=-102,retCode=0) error then im tuck on the finger print screen and cannot bypass it, i tryed acouple of times a hard reset but gets the same error and screen, i have also tryed diconnecting the battery from the board and leave it of for a whole day but still get the same error and screen, how can i bypass this to redo or reinstall the rom, when i sync with the pc in active sync it ask foe a password but i forgot my password, please help, you can email me on paulkr1973@gmail.com.

thanx

More about : flash h5550 bios

August 29, 2012 9:45:50 PM

Exzavier said:
hi i got the hp ipaq h5550, when i reet it it come up with a " failed to start background reader (status=5,error=-102,retCode=0) error then im tuck on the finger print screen and cannot bypass it, i tryed acouple of times a hard reset but gets the same error and screen, i have also tryed diconnecting the battery from the board and leave it of for a whole day but still get the same error and screen, how can i bypass this to redo or reinstall the rom, when i sync with the pc in active sync it ask foe a password but i forgot my password, please help, you can email me on paulkr1973@gmail.com.

thanx

I have an HP h5550, and appliances.
After booting, you get to the screen calibration.
Jellölöm through the selection, but then does not advance, but will resume the operation.
I have had a hard reset, battery exception, but nothing changed.
Can you help me to put on?
!