How to enlarge icons

Can anyone tell me how to enlarge the icons associated with the links on my
links bar?

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about enlarge icons

    The Icons in the Links toolbar may not be enlarged... You may however
    enlarge the other icons by right clicking on the toolbar and selecting
    customize.

    Regards,

    D Sowa

    "Paula" <Paula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | Can anyone tell me how to enlarge the icons associated with the links on
    my
    | links bar?
    |
    | Thanks!

    Ohhhh! :-( What a bummer! I know how to enlarge the other icons, it's just
    that I would've liked to enlarge only my links icons. Thanks for your info.

    ~Paula

    "Derek Sowa" wrote:

    > The Icons in the Links toolbar may not be enlarged... You may however
    > enlarge the other icons by right clicking on the toolbar and selecting
    > customize.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > D Sowa
    >

    > "Paula" <Paula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > | Can anyone tell me how to enlarge the icons associated with the links on
    > my
    > | links bar?
    > |
    > | Thanks!

Microsoft Icons Windows XP