How to enlarge icons

June 29, 2005 6:09:02 PM

Can anyone tell me how to enlarge the icons associated with the links on my
links bar?

Thanks!

More about : enlarge icons

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 12:40:48 AM

The Icons in the Links toolbar may not be enlarged... You may however
enlarge the other icons by right clicking on the toolbar and selecting
customize.

Regards,

D Sowa

"Paula" <Paula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Can anyone tell me how to enlarge the icons associated with the links on
my
| links bar?
|
| Thanks!
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 12:59:06 AM

Ohhhh! :-( What a bummer! I know how to enlarge the other icons, it's just
that I would've liked to enlarge only my links icons. Thanks for your info.

~Paula

!