My games have dissapeared

Last response: in Video Games
April 2, 2005 11:19:08 AM

A couple of days ago my daughter noticed that our games ie/Hearts, Solitaire,
etc.., including our calculator have dissapeared. I don't think I removed
them, but alas they are missing, and when I do a search...nothing found. Can
someone please tell me what to do to get them back.

Thanks for your time,
--
~Lady D

More about : games dissapeared

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 8:40:12 PM

Hi Lady D.,

"Lady D" <LadyD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A577C15F-387C-4A59-9E14-8B1E83F486DA@microsoft.com...
>A couple of days ago my daughter noticed that our games ie/Hearts, Solitaire,
> etc.., including our calculator have dissapeared. I don't think I removed
> them, but alas they are missing, and when I do a search...nothing found. Can
> someone please tell me what to do to get them back.
>
> Thanks for your time,
> --
> ~Lady D

To add/remove Windows XP Games:

Click START / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs / Add Remove Windows Components /
Accessories and Utilities / [Details...] / Games / [Details...] / pick your games / Click [OK] 3 times.

--
Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk