My games have dissapeared

A couple of days ago my daughter noticed that our games ie/Hearts, Solitaire,
etc.., including our calculator have dissapeared. I don't think I removed
them, but alas they are missing, and when I do a search...nothing found. Can
someone please tell me what to do to get them back.

Thanks for your time,
--
~Lady D
1 answer Last reply

    Hi Lady D.,

    "Lady D" <LadyD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A577C15F-387C-4A59-9E14-8B1E83F486DA@microsoft.com...
    >A couple of days ago my daughter noticed that our games ie/Hearts, Solitaire,
    > etc.., including our calculator have dissapeared. I don't think I removed
    > them, but alas they are missing, and when I do a search...nothing found. Can
    > someone please tell me what to do to get them back.
    >
    > Thanks for your time,
    > --
    > ~Lady D

    To add/remove Windows XP Games:

    Click START / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs / Add Remove Windows Components /
    Accessories and Utilities / [Details...] / Games / [Details...] / pick your games / Click [OK] 3 times.

    --
    Cheers,
    Jimmy S.

    Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
    Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
    Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

Internet Explorer Games Microsoft Video Games