MSN groups photo upload

Since installing Windows XP SP2, I am not able to install the MSN groups
photo uploader to post pics on my site. I have tried disabling anything that
could be preventing this: firewall, anti-virus, anti-spyware, and also tried
adjusting security settings...I get the message "installation failed", and a
tiny security shield appears for about 3 seconds next my pointer.

try downloading it again, and at the top of the internet site there will be a
yellow bar, click on that then on install

"Mark B" wrote:

> Since installing Windows XP SP2, I am not able to install the MSN groups
> photo uploader to post pics on my site. I have tried disabling anything that
> could be preventing this: firewall, anti-virus, anti-spyware, and also tried
> adjusting security settings...I get the message "installation failed", and a
> tiny security shield appears for about 3 seconds next my pointer.

TRENDING THREADS