TL4 play aids online for GURPS?

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

I play in a rennaissance world in GURPS, with underground magic,
alchemy and demonology subcultures, that isnt

I am looking for quality GURPS ressources for TL4 worlds on the
Internet. But they are hard to come by.

Is there anybody on this list who can help me with some interesting
bookmarks?

Jens Poder - Denmark

JensPoder wrote:
> I play in a rennaissance world in GURPS, with underground magic,
> alchemy and demonology subcultures, that isnt
>
> I am looking for quality GURPS ressources for TL4 worlds on the
> Internet. But they are hard to come by.
[...]

It's my understanding that in GURPS parlance, the term "play aids" is
used for alternative explanations of the game rules, or diagrams (e.g.
for spell prerequisites or a flowchart for combat) or collections of
tables (so that one can have all the needed tables on a single page).

Hence, what you're really looking for is better termed "world write
ups", "campaign notes" and similar.

--
Peter Knutsen
sagatafl.org