terry

XP PRO
recent install.
I have "clicked" on something accidentally because on start up completion
there is an error message as follows:

"Can not run Unicode version of ALT.DLL on WIN95.
Please install correct version."
I seem to recollect it was on the task bar as "ALT" when I must have enabled
it???
I select OK to carry on normal.
TIA
Terry

Do some reading here:-
http://tinyurl.com/8eba9

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Terry wrote:

> XP PRO
> recent install.
> I have "clicked" on something accidentally because on start up completion
> there is an error message as follows:
>
> "Can not run Unicode version of ALT.DLL on WIN95.
> Please install correct version."
> I seem to recollect it was on the task bar as "ALT" when I must have enabled
> it???
> I select OK to carry on normal.
> TIA
> Terry

terry

SSG...Thanks for the cure.

Terry
"S.Sengupta" <ssengupta_@msn.com> wrote in message
> Do some reading here:-
> http://tinyurl.com/8eba9
>
> regards,
> ssg MS-MVP
>
> Terry wrote:
>
> > XP PRO
> > recent install.
> > I have "clicked" on something accidentally because on start up
completion
> > there is an error message as follows:
> >
> > "Can not run Unicode version of ALT.DLL on WIN95.
> > Please install correct version."
> > I seem to recollect it was on the task bar as "ALT" when I must have
enabled
> > it???
> > I select OK to carry on normal.
> > TIA
> > Terry

terry

Grhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it has reappreared again!!!???.......I cannot have done
a permanant job in the first instance eh!