Tim

I have an Atari game that will not play on by computer.
Dell P4 2gig runing XPprof. directx shows total avail.
video mem = n/a. I have a new ATI card with 256K mem.
anybody know why this doesnt work

Hi Tim,

"tim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c5601c537cb$46e24590$a601280a@phx.gbl...
>I have an Atari game that will not play on by computer.
> Dell P4 2gig runing XPprof. directx shows total avail.
> video mem = n/a. I have a new ATI card with 256K mem.
> anybody know why this doesnt work

Sounds like your current video driver isn't reporting to DirectX.
Try reinstalling an updated version: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/Video.html

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms