recovery console of winxp

I have dual OS, namely win98se and winxp installed in my c: and d:.
I have reinstalled my win98se and I cant boot to winxp anymore.

Can any one teach me how to recover my winxp using recovery console...step
by step...

Thanks.

Since you were in a Dual Boot with Win98 and WinXP, when you installed
XP it placed it's boot loader on the C: drive.
So if you formatted and reinstalled Win98 you wiped the bootloader for
XP. If you didnt format the files might still be there. In Win98 go to
Windows Explorer>Tools>Folder Options>View>Click on Show hidden files and
folders and uncheck
Hide protected operating system files. Then in C:\ look for ntldr,
bootsect.dos, ntdetect.com and boot.ini. If they are there then you can use
the Recovery Console. Check here on its use
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314058

You will primarily be interested in the commands Bootcfg , Fixboot
and Fixmbr