Runequest 1st edition

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

Hi, i've got a copy of Runequest...i think it's the 1st edition...the
copyright it's 1978 and che cover it's not colored but just white and red.
Just for know it, if i wanna sell it, it have some value or not?

--
"Se hai un nemico siediti sul fiume e aspetta.....
Vedrai il suo cadavere passare"

"I'm just a sexy boy...i'm not your boy toy"

www.gdritalia.org
Play di Gemini IHGGerD #99

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

sorry if the date is forward than urs but im from italy