Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I just deleted a whole folder of my sons pictures from a couple years ago. I
deleted them by accident on the extender. I checked the recycle bin and
nothing is there. Can someone please help me before my wife kills me.

http://www.winrecovery.com/undelete/?rid=google&kid=wu0407

http://www.smartundelete.com/?id=sugg

http://www.bitmart.net/

there you go 3 options
peterk

the problem

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:32:18 -0600, "peterk" <peterk@nomalarky.net>
wrote:

>http://www.winrecovery.com/undelete/?rid=google&kid=wu0407
>
>http://www.smartundelete.com/?id=sugg
>
>http://www.bitmart.net/
>
>there you go 3 options
>peterk
One more: www.snapfiles.com/get/restoration.html

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I tried anouther recovery software and it found everything that i have
deleted today when i was working on my local machine. But i deleted the
files (located on the local machine) from my xbox extender. I am scared to
keep trying differant software as it could be overwritting my data when i
install it. any suggestions.

"peterk" wrote:

> http://www.winrecovery.com/undelete/?rid=google&kid=wu0407
>
> http://www.smartundelete.com/?id=sugg
>
> http://www.bitmart.net/
>
> there you go 3 options
> peterk
>
> --
> It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much about
> the problem
> "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I just deleted a whole folder of my sons pictures from a couple years ago.
> > deleted them by accident on the extender. I checked the recycle bin and
> > nothing is there. Can someone please help me before my wife kills me.

Jim

> I just deleted a whole folder of my sons pictures from a couple years ago.
> deleted them by accident on the extender. I checked the recycle bin and
> nothing is there. Can someone please help me before my wife kills me.
This is yet another example of what happens when you don't save important
files to CD or DVD.
Jim