Epson LQ-300+ can't printed

I can't printed document by printer Epson LQ-300+ .
Why can't printed ?

Did you mean LX - 300+? Impact printer correct? Using a parallel
connection?

Make sure the printer is showing up in "printers and faxes" under the
start menu and make sure it is set as the default printer (assuming the the
printer is correctly functioning mechanically ) :
If it is there, print a test page. If unsucessful with the test page
make sure that your parallel port is "enabled" in BIOS or try a different
cable.
If it is not let Windows try to detect it automatically. If Windows
will not detect use the S/W that came with the device.

"Mr.Paper" wrote:

> I can't printed document by printer Epson LQ-300+ .
> Why can't printed ?

more info would be helpful
drivers installed??
control panel/printer&faxes....highlight the printer..right click
...properties...print a test page
start/help%support...click printing and faxing......click fix a printing
problem...follow the wizard

let us know
peterk

the problem

=?Utf-8?B?TXIuUGFwZXI=?= wrote:

> I can't printed document by printer Epson LQ-300+ .
> Why can't printed ?

Is it printer plugged in?