KiiDion Game Designers Kit

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

Coming soon: The KiiDion Game Designer's Kit! Now is your time to join on
the ground floor and help develop what is destined to be a Technological
Revolution for the masses!

Join the Free Yahoo Group if you want to come join the design team, share
what you the common Gamer would want, discuss features, etc anything and
everything Kit related.

Tired of waiting for Hollywood and/or Japan to come out with your favorite
Game? Could your cat (or dog) write a better ending to that one game that
you just wasted 40-80+ hours on trying to conquer?

Tired of playing someone else's World Builder only to find out that it is
still just a game, and if you don't do everything just right you have to
start over?

Time to put your wampum where your mouth is, pilgrim!

That's exactly what the KiiDion GDK is going to made for---for you! It is
designed (or going to be designed hopefully with your help, if you so wish
to join the "elite" Design Team behind the scenes) to be neither good nor
evil, just a tool to aid in just that special Game for any existing popular
Game Console (those that can play the format recorded or "built" onto) or
shared amongst the web and PC system du jour. Come one and all and LMK what
you would like to see, or help on the Design or even Beta-Test the result
before it goes public and is sold in stores!

Here's the link:

(you will need a valid Yahoo Profile to join, unless you want to be a part
of the "elite" design team, you have to email the group's owner @
kantica22@charter.net (not me) before you attempt to join so that he can let
you in, though you will have to at least know some programming skills before
this can be done. He might take your word for it, he might not depending
upon how many people claim to and/or rush him all at once with this claim.)

The KiiDion Game Designer's Kit is (C) 2004 Brian Lamb and the fine people @
Phantasie Media (not me, I am merely his promo partner). His homepage is
http://www.kletca.com which is always adding new stuff and soon the KiiDion
GDK will have its own Subdomain to address all of your questions. Speaking
of which, if you have any before you join, be sure and email Mr. Lamb using
the email above. I'm sure he will get back to you within a reasonable amount
of time given his fairly open schedule for the next little while. :)

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

I thought this newsgroup was for tabletop RPGs, the kind that use books
and dice, not game consoles. Anyway, I do have a few offline friends
who might find this interesting. Thanks!

Ralph Glatt

<julian814@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I thought this newsgroup was for tabletop RPGs, the kind that use books
> and dice, not game consoles. Anyway, I do have a few offline friends
> who might find this interesting. Thanks!
>

> Ralph Glatt

No problem. Feel free to have them sign up to join.

My apologies if I crossed some sort of line and went slightly off-topic,
that was not my intention. I'm kinda new here, I don't know the complete
rules and regs, but I figured that I would at least give it a shot :)

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

We'll spare you the tar and feathers this time. ;-)

I'm currently in a junior college, and one of the courses I took last
term was video game design. We used the game engine from No One Lives
Forever, but I think they might appreciate being able to design games
for other systems, as well.

Ralph Glatt

> We'll spare you the tar and feathers this time. ;-)
>
> I'm currently in a junior college, and one of the courses I took last
> term was video game design. We used the game engine from No One Lives
> Forever, but I think they might appreciate being able to design games
> for other systems, as well.
>
> Ralph Glatt

Okay thanks....didn't mean to break anyone's pre-established rules. Brian,
last I IM'ed him, says that thus far no one has signed up yet, good, bad, or
otherwise.....it appears to be rather quiet out there for the time being. I,
for one, hopes he gets someone soon to help get his idea up off the
ground...from what I have seen the concept has great potential to make
several people (tons of them) happy. :)

Thanks again for sparing me. I was hoping that this wasn't a flame group,
and am glad that it isn't. :)