The blue Screen of Death

June 30, 2005 4:45:02 AM

what up ya, nowadays i seem get this hardware error coming upon my dont i
cheak my hardware and its fine , some my 2nd hard drive and also my 3rd on
too even that one is kind of different cos that one is on array setting. that
be case i get this blue screen some time. and some times i just a blue
screen(Blue screen of death which i just call it for fun).

More about : blue screen death

June 30, 2005 5:21:02 AM

and what on earth is your question ???????
--
there are no problems, just challenges

"WarOfGenesis" wrote:

> what up ya, nowadays i seem get this hardware error coming upon my dont i
> cheak my hardware and its fine , some my 2nd hard drive and also my 3rd on
> too even that one is kind of different cos that one is on array setting. that
> be case i get this blue screen some time. and some times i just a blue
> screen(Blue screen of death which i just call it for fun).
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 1:21:13 PM

Hi

Could please post the Stop Code from the Blue Screen. With that, someone
may be able to help you.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"WarOfGenesis" <WarOfGenesis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 5F4D409-4F2A-4096-BE49-85A43EA5D655@microsoft.com...
> what up ya, nowadays i seem get this hardware error coming upon my dont i
> cheak my hardware and its fine , some my 2nd hard drive and also my 3rd on
> too even that one is kind of different cos that one is on array setting.
> that
> be case i get this blue screen some time. and some times i just a blue
> screen(Blue screen of death which i just call it for fun).
June 30, 2005 8:16:05 PM

What stop error number are you getting?

"WarOfGenesis" <WarOfGenesis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 5F4D409-4F2A-4096-BE49-85A43EA5D655@microsoft.com...
> what up ya, nowadays i seem get this hardware error coming upon my dont i
> cheak my hardware and its fine , some my 2nd hard drive and also my 3rd on
> too even that one is kind of different cos that one is on array setting.
> that
> be case i get this blue screen some time. and some times i just a blue
> screen(Blue screen of death which i just call it for fun).
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 9:19:28 PM

what stop error code do you get?That's the key.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

!