Undo Never install language pack option

Is there anyway to get the dialog box in Internet Explorere asking if I want
to install a "language" to pop up again after I have clicked " never install
any language packs" :(

Thanks :)

Hi,

Tools/Internet Options/Security tab, click on the Internet Zone, then on
custom level and enable prompting for downloads.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Boyd" <Boyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyway to get the dialog box in Internet Explorere asking if I
> want
> to install a "language" to pop up again after I have clicked " never
> install
> any language packs" :(
>
> Thanks :)

Hi Boyd,

I am guessing: Under tools>internet options in IE, flip to the advanced tab and put a check next to
"Enable install on demande (Internet Explorer)".

Hope this helps.
--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User