Closed

Freelancer connects but no servers appear

Please help! I recently lost the ability to connect to any advertised
server in the freelancer global server, because although I can connect to the
global server, no servers appear!

It happened recently, possibly because this computer connects thru lan to an
internet hosting pc. windows was recently reinstalled on the host, and since
then, neither the host nor my computer has been able to find any frelancer
servers.

ive reinstalled freelancer, recreated the home network, there are no direct
play errors in dxdiag, im out of ideas!

i really hope you can help. id be so thankful. im thankful you even read
this post. thank you!

Phil
3 answers Last reply
More about freelancer connects servers appear

    we are all having the same problem...i went thru the same hoops you did to
    try and correct the problem including reloading my system software to no
    avail. i have sent an email to ms in hopes of gaining some insight. the
    global server appears to be down.

    "Phil" wrote:

    > Please help! I recently lost the ability to connect to any advertised
    > server in the freelancer global server, because although I can connect to the
    > global server, no servers appear!
    >
    > It happened recently, possibly because this computer connects thru lan to an
    > internet hosting pc. windows was recently reinstalled on the host, and since
    > then, neither the host nor my computer has been able to find any frelancer
    > servers.
    >
    > ive reinstalled freelancer, recreated the home network, there are no direct
    > play errors in dxdiag, im out of ideas!
    >
    > i really hope you can help. id be so thankful. im thankful you even read
    > this post. thank you!
    >
    > Phil

    thank you very much frank! Its nice to know that we all in the same
    boat,(selfish me) and its also nice to know that my internet is fine. I
    really hope they can get themselves sorted soon, i love freelancer. i play
    on the wireplay uk freelancer server, itd be gr8 to see on u there
    sometime.if not dont worry, there are a lot of decent players on that server
    already. thanks again for the info. l8r

    Phil

    "frank" wrote:

    > we are all having the same problem..

Connection Computers Servers Video Games