Trouble Posting to rec.games.frp.misc

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

Hi!

I don't even know if this will post, but has anyone else had trouble
posting to rec.games.frp.misc ?
Take care,

Rich

http://www.drgames.org
2 answers Last reply
More about trouble posting games misc
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

    <staats@alum.mit.edu> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    >
    > I don't even know if this will post, but has anyone else had trouble
    > posting to rec.games.frp.misc ?

    Assuming you can see this, no not me...

    --
    David Meadows
    "I can beat you easily but I don't want to risk

    staats@alum.mit.edu typed:

    >I don't even know if this will post, but has anyone else had trouble
    >posting to rec.games.frp.misc ?

    No trouble whatsoever, but that's possibly because I haven't tried for
    ages.

    --
    Jim or Sarah Davies, but probably Jim

Games Video Games