rpg discussion forum

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

As part of my New Year's resolution to drastically reduce the quantity
while attempting to increase the quality of the things on which I spend
the ever-dwindling moments of my life, I am working on expanding RPG
Library <http://www.rpglibrary.org/>, adding (among other things),
discussion forums, free image hosting, and so on.

I would like feedback on the organization of the discussion area. Here
are three possible skeletal organization structures. I would be
grateful if you would let me know if you prefer one, which you prefer,
and why. Please keep in mind that these are skeletal structures; they
would be fleshed out as time goes on.

Option 1 (by use)

Games
Characters