Games Store in Toronto

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 7, 2005 2:29:58 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

I hope to go to Toronto in late March from the UK.
Can anyone recommend, here or by email, a good rpg store that I can
visit, I want to buy some games and avoid the increase in price that
seems to happen when goods are exported to Europe!

Thanks.

More about : games store toronto

Anonymous
February 8, 2005 4:55:40 AM

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:29:58 +0000, TomZ wrote:

> I hope to go to Toronto in late March from the UK.
> Can anyone recommend, here or by email, a good rpg store that I can
> visit, I want to buy some games and avoid the increase in price that
> seems to happen when goods are exported to Europe!

For RPGs, I would go to the Hairy Tarauntala at 354 Yonge Street, (pay
very close attention to the numbers, and expect to walk past it at least
once[1]).

To give something easy to find for an out of towner, it's a bit north of
the Eaton's Centre.

[1] It's a walk-up, the street presence is just the door, and if you're
walking north the sign is hidden.

--
Phoenix
!