Games Store in Toronto

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

I hope to go to Toronto in late March from the UK.
Can anyone recommend, here or by email, a good rpg store that I can
visit, I want to buy some games and avoid the increase in price that
seems to happen when goods are exported to Europe!

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about games store toronto
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

    On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:29:58 +0000, TomZ wrote:

    > I hope to go to Toronto in late March from the UK.
    > Can anyone recommend, here or by email, a good rpg store that I can
    > visit, I want to buy some games and avoid the increase in price that
    > seems to happen when goods are exported to Europe!

    For RPGs, I would go to the Hairy Tarauntala at 354 Yonge Street, (pay
    very close attention to the numbers, and expect to walk past it at least
    once[1]).

    To give something easy to find for an out of towner, it's a bit north of
    the Eaton's Centre.

    [1] It's a walk-up, the street presence is just the door, and if you're
    walking north the sign is hidden.

    --
    Phoenix

Games Email RPG Video Games Product