samples in MP3 and Streaming MP3 from recent works including upcoming
releases. Film music scoring taken to the next level. Movie scores that
are out of this world. A whole new chapter in composing, music you can
feel. at www.soundstreamstudio.com

jeff

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

Dear Lena,
Whips can certainly create an awsome rythm and add to
any composition.
We use Whips " brushes, whisks or Vispar " in writing generally samples
from Sonic, Giga sampler
etc... are used in Reason while the actual writing we use Qbase.
Nothing replaces a live instrument though.

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 jeff@soundstreamstudio.com wrote:

> Composing powerful orchestral scores for film, television, theatre and
> interactive multimedia. Listen to full length soundtracks of new music
> samples in MP3 and Streaming MP3 from recent works including upcoming
> releases. Film music scoring taken to the next level. Movie scores that
> are out of this world. A whole new chapter in composing, music you can
> feel. at www.soundstreamstudio.com

Can I compose music using whips? If you don't have the sound samples,
you're really not doing a professional job of it.

To be a composer, in this day and age, you don't need to be able to read
music.

Lena