Adult Fantasy Role Playing

Last response: in Video Games
March 28, 2005 7:48:30 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

A unique site designed to provide Adult sexual fantasy role playing
scenarios, pre-scripted specifically for couples....very cool.

Read about it here...

http://www.fanta-scenes.com
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 8:08:41 AM

DVD_Producer wrote:
> A unique site designed to provide Adult sexual fantasy role playing
> scenarios, pre-scripted specifically for couples....very cool.
>
> Read about it here...
>
> http://www.fanta-scenes.com

Might be useful for those that can't partake of the real thing. ;-p

Ralph Glatt
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 8:33:10 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

julian814@hotmail.com wrote in

> DVD_Producer wrote:
>> A unique site designed to provide Adult sexual fantasy role playing
>> scenarios, pre-scripted specifically for couples....very cool.
>>
>> Read about it here...
>>
>> http://www.fanta-scenes.com
>
> Might be useful for those that can't partake of the real thing. ;-p

And are stupid enough to deal with a spammer.

--
Terry Austin
www.hyperbooks.com

On 29 Mar 2005 04:08:41 -0800, julian814@hotmail.com wrote:

>DVD_Producer wrote:
>> A unique site designed to provide Adult sexual fantasy role playing
>> scenarios, pre-scripted specifically for couples....very cool.
>>
>> Read about it here...
>>
>> http://www.fanta-scenes.com
>
>Might be useful for those that can't partake of the real thing. ;-p

Which would mean he's marketing to the right demographic, I reckon.
:)
!