Sign in with
Your question

Toshiba Satellite Keyboard Troubles.......

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
February 16, 2009 7:36:21 PM

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop, slightly used. Everything on it works great except for the keyboard. I took it about and cleaned the connector, but that didn't work. What else can I do??
February 17, 2009 6:47:17 AM

welcome to the club. if you just got the laptop take it back to the store and try to exchange it right away. i has the same issue with my toshiba laptop a few years back i was hoping that toshiba was going to just send me a new keyboard for my laptop but that never happened. they denied a very obvious and real problem; i got a very good deal on my laptop so i did not want to return it. so i stuck with a poor keyboard... so i would recommend you start your hussle with toshiba early enough..
February 18, 2009 6:41:35 PM

davesophie said:
welcome to the club. if you just got the laptop take it back to the store and try to exchange it right away. i has the same issue with my toshiba laptop a few years back i was hoping that toshiba was going to just send me a new keyboard for my laptop but that never happened. they denied a very obvious and real problem; i got a very good deal on my laptop so i did not want to return it. so i stuck with a poor keyboard... so i would recommend you start your hussle with toshiba early enough..

Sadly, it's not new, it's a few years old, somewhere around four. Thank you for the advice. :]]
February 22, 2009 10:36:43 AM

ebay. buy new keyoard
!