Install Software CD

Evan

Hello

I lost my MS MN-100 Orginal install disk. where can I get
it? I have the floppy with my configs but not the install
cd.

Thanks

Evan

You don't need any software to install/configure the MN-100 (you can do
everything from within the Base Station Management Tool - http://192.168.2.1
or whatever the lan ip of the router is if yo changed it)

If you must use the software...

Goto
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx

Select MN700
Download the msbndownload.exe file
Run the msbndownload.exe file
Accept the EULA
Save the files to "C:\MSBBN"
Once the files are extracted, cancel the setup.

Goto C:\MSBBN through Windows Explorer
Right click msbn.msi and install it.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP