Win32 fault-printer stopped-system restore won't work.

Getting constant Win32 fault, my emails get type stuck, then printer
(HP750series) gets slower and stops altogether. I tried system restore but it
wouldn't work, so I looked in the Help section which advised turning system
restore off then on again. Did this and typed in past date for restoration,
but it will not restore on ly from todays date.
Help anyone please!!!!
I'm beginning to hate Windows!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about win32 fault printer stopped system restore work

    Hi,

    When System Restore is turned off then on again all restore points are
    deleted. There is no chance of getting them back.

    You may want to post a new question containing the exact error message
    and circumstances that led to these errors.

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    cornwallval wrote:
    > Getting constant Win32 fault, my emails get type stuck,
    > then printer (HP750series) gets slower and stops
    > altogether. I tried system restore but it wouldn't work,
    > so I looked in the Help section which advised turning
    > system restore off then on again. Did this and typed in
    > past date for restoration, but it will not restore on ly
    > from todays date.
    > Help anyone please!!!!
    > I'm beginning to hate Windows!!!

Win32 System Restore Printers Windows XP