Sharing problem on all-MS network

I have a three-computer home network with the following
configuration:

--a desktop PC running Windows ME that is connected
directly to the MN-500 wireless base station. (Let's call
this Computer A.)
--a desktop PC running Windows XP pro that connects to
the network via the MN-730 PCI adapter. (Computer B.)
--a laptop running Windows XP home that connects to the
network using the MN-520 notebook adapter. (Computer C).

The problem? Computer B and C do not see each other, much
less share any files.

Computer A can connect to and share files with B and C.
Likewise, B can share with A, and C can share with A
also. All three computers can connect to the Internet
without any problems.

Any help you can provide would be welcome!

Are you running sofwtare firewalls on the computers
(Norton, Zone Alarm...) or Windows ICF? Disable them or set
the 192.168.2.x subnet into trusted zone of the firewall.

Firewalls block the reception of NetBIOS broadcasts.