Column: How to set up a blog at MSN Spaces

June 30, 2005 6:13:02 PM

New Column: How to set up a blog at MSN Spaces

Columnist Tony Northrup explains how to set up your own Web page at MSN
Spaces and start a regular blog where you can share news, opinions, pictures,
and lists of your favorite things.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/windowsmesseng...

Ask questions or post comments about the article here.

Katie Skibinski
Site manager, vendor [MS]
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 1:46:53 AM

Katie Skibinski wrote:
> New Column: How to set up a blog at MSN Spaces
>
> Columnist Tony Northrup explains how to set up your own Web page at
> MSN Spaces and start a regular blog where you can share news,
> opinions, pictures, and lists of your favorite things.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/windowsmesseng...
>
> Ask questions or post comments about the article here.

> rights.

Other than the seemingly misplaced link under server folder named
"windowsxp", I don't see what the hell MSN Spaces has anything to do
with Windows XP. This thread should be pulled off the server for being
off-topic spamming of this Windows XP group.

--
Peace!
Kurt

There are many great ways to set up blogs. Here's a guide that should help you out: How To Set Up A Blog

Good luck.

Steve
!