File listing

June 30, 2005 6:23:01 PM

When I do a directory listing the small or large icons show the files and
directories. What I like to see is the detail listing of everydirectory when
I bring it up without having to use the pull down. Is there somewhere in the
options that I can set how I would like to view each directory listing>

More about : file listing

Anonymous
July 1, 2005 2:43:18 PM

"Daniell" <Daniell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I do a directory listing the small or large icons show the files and
> directories. What I like to see is the detail listing of everydirectory
> when
> I bring it up without having to use the pull down. Is there somewhere in
> the
> options that I can set how I would like to view each directory listing>

Assuming you're using Windows Explorer, and you want to use detail listing
on every folder,

Set up the detail-listing view.
Select Tools>Folder Options>View>Apply to all folders

HTH

....Bill
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 2:43:19 PM

Yes I am using the Windows Explorer, I will give that a try thanks.

!