Please Help Me ASAP!!

Is there anyway to reset Windows XP?? I really need to because the computer
administrator account ain't working so could you please help me?? Thanks!!
2 answers Last reply
More about please asap

    Try going to "System Restore" and pick a restore point when things were
    working OK

    Josh wrote:

    > Is there anyway to reset Windows XP?? I really need to because the computer
    > administrator account ain't working so could you please help me?? Thanks!!

    Josh you need to give a better description of the problem than "ain't
    working".

    Making Good Newsgroup Posts
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Without knowing more:

    Repair install

    Clean install (note: definately will reset Windows XP)

    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Computers Microsoft Windows XP