Please Help Me ASAP!!

Josh

Is there anyway to reset Windows XP?? I really need to because the computer
administrator account ain't working so could you please help me?? Thanks!!

Try going to "System Restore" and pick a restore point when things were
working OK

"Josh" <Josh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyway to reset Windows XP?? I really need to because the
> computer
> administrator account ain't working so could you please help me??
> Thanks!!

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Josh wrote:

> Is there anyway to reset Windows XP?? I really need to because the computer
> administrator account ain't working so could you please help me?? Thanks!!

Josh you need to give a better description of the problem than "ain't
working".

Making Good Newsgroup Posts
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Without knowing more:

Repair install

Clean install (note: definately will reset Windows XP)

Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User