Japanese PENDRAGON: RYUUJIN

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

I've been trying to find a copy of an adaptation of the PENDRAGON rules
to feudal Japan written by a chap called Ian Young.

Managed to find mentions of it on the net but the address that is given
for the actual text no longer works and nor does the author's posted
address.

Does anyone have any idea where I might find it or how I might contact
the author?

--
Michael Cule
3 answers Last reply

    :
    :Managed to find mentions of it on the net but the address that is given
    :for the actual text no longer works and nor does the author's posted
    :address.
    :
    :Does anyone have any idea where I might find it or how I might contact
    :the author?

    I don't, but there is a Yahoo group devoted to
    the base game (King_Arthur_Pendragon) where you might
    find such information.

    --
    I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV!

    George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

    Michael Cule wrote:
    > I've been trying to find a copy of an adaptation of the PENDRAGON rules
    > to feudal Japan written by a chap called Ian Young.
    >
    > Managed to find mentions of it on the net but the address that is given
    > for the actual text no longer works and nor does the author's posted
    > address.
    >
    > Does anyone have any idea where I might find it or how I might contact
    > the author?

    I can't help you except to say that you might be able to search for it
    on google and if google had it cached then you could still read the page
    in question.
    Ken
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

    Or the Internet archive (aka "The Wayback Machine") at <http://www.archive.org/>

    --
    Andy Luddy
    Remove appendix to reply